注册 登录  
 加关注
   显示下一条  |  关闭
温馨提示!由于新浪微博认证机制调整,您的新浪微博帐号绑定已过期,请重新绑定!立即重新绑定新浪微博》  |  关闭

流动的光彩

岁月如水 人生是河 宽容能拯救一切

 
 
 

日志

 
 
关于我

我有点懒,可是我很幸福。因为我有时时刻刻关心我的父母,时时刻刻照顾我的老婆,还有离不开我的一个漂亮的小姑娘。 对于生活,我很满足。

网易考拉推荐

人教版高中英语课文翻译 选修六 Unit2  

2013-04-18 10:18:02|  分类: 高中英语课文译文 |  标签: |举报 |字号 订阅

  下载LOFTER 我的照片书  |

3.选修六Unit 2 A FEW SIMPLE FORMS OF ENGLISH POEMS
简体英文诗
    There are various reasons why people write poetry.
人们写诗有着各种各样的理由。 Some poems tell a story or describe something in a way that will give the reader a strong impression. 有些诗是为了叙事,或者说是描述某件事并给读者以强烈的印象。 Others try to convey certain emotions. 而有些诗则是为了传达某种感情。Poets use many different forms of poetry to express themselves. 诗人用许多不同风格的诗来表达自己的情感。In this text, however, we will look at a few of the simpler forms. 本文只谈了几种格式比较简单的诗。
    Some of the first poetry a young child learns in English is nursery rhymes.
孩子们最早学习的英文诗是童谣。 These rhymes like the one on the right (A) are still a common type of children's poetry. 像右边的这首童谣(A)至今仍然是常见的。 The language is concrete but imaginative, and they delight small children because they rhyme, have strong rhythm and a lot of repetition. 童谣的语言具体但富有想象力,这使得小孩子们快乐,因为它们押韵,节奏感强,并较多重复。The poems may not make sense and even seem contradictory, but they are easy to learn and recite. 童谣不一定有什么意义,甚至有的看来自相矛盾,但是它们容易学,也容易背诵。By playing with the words in nursery rhymes, children learn about language. 通过童谣中的文字游戏,孩子们学习了语言。
A
Hush, little baby, don't say a word,
小宝宝,别说话,
Papa's going to buy you a mockingbird.
爸爸给你买个小嘲鸟。
If that mockingbird won't sing,
小嘲鸟,不会唱,
Papa's going to buy you a diamond ring.
爸爸给你买个钻石戒。
If that diamond ring turns to brass,
钻石戒,变成铜,
Papa's going to buy you a looking-glass.
爸爸给你买个小镜子。
If that looking-glass gets broke,
小镜子,打破了,
Papa's going to buy you a billy-goat.
爸爸给你买个小山羊。
If that billy-goat runs away,
小山羊,跑掉了。
Papa's going to buy you another today.
爸爸今天再去给你买一只。
One of the simplest kinds of poems are those like B and C that list things.
像(B)和(C)这样的列举事物的清单诗是诗歌中最简单的一种。List poems have a flexible line length and repeated phrases which give both a pattern and a rhythm to the poem.清单诗可长可短,可以重复一些短语,较为灵活。形成固定句型和诗的节奏。Some rhyme (like B) while others do not (like C).有些清单诗有韵脚(如B,但有一些没有(如C)。
B
I saw a fish- pond all on fire
我看到鱼塘在燃烧
I saw a fish-pond all on fire,
我看到鱼塘在燃烧,
I saw a house bow to a squire,
我看到房子向地主哈腰,
I saw a person twelve-feet high,
我看到人高一丈八,
I saw a cottage in the sky,
我看到茅屋在天郊。
I saw a balloon made of lead,
我看到气球用铅做,
I saw a coffin drop down dead,
我看到棺材把死人抛。
I saw two sparrows run a race,
我看到两只麻雀在赛跑,
I saw two horses making lace,
我看到两匹马儿绣花包。
I saw a girl just like a cat,
我看到姑娘像只猫,
I saw a kitten wear a hat,
我看到小猫带花帽。
I saw a man who saw these too,
我看到有人在一旁瞄,
And said though strange they all were true.
虽奇怪,但也把实情报。
C
Our first football match
我们的第一场球赛
We would have won ...
我们本来会得冠军……
if Jack had scored that goal,
如果杰克踢进了那个球,
if we'd had just a few more minutes,
如果我们还有几分钟,
if we had trained harder,
如果我们训练的更严格,
if Ben had passed the ball to Joe,
如果本把球传给了乔,
if we'd had thousands of fans screaming,
如果有大批球迷助威,
if I hadn't taken my eye off the ball,
如果我死死盯住球,
if we hadn't stayed up so late the night before,
如果我们头晚不熬夜,
if we hadn't taken it easy,
如果我们没有放松警惕,
if we hadn't run out of energy.
如果我们没有精疲力竭,
We would have won ...
我们本来是会的冠军的……
if we'd been better!
如果我们能干的更好!
   Another simple form of poem that students can easily write is the cinquain, a poem made up of five lines.
另外一种学生容易写的简体诗是由五行组成的,叫做五行诗。 With these, students can convey a strong picture in just a few words. 用五行诗,学生可以用少量的词语传递一幅动人的画面。Look at the examples (D and E) on the top of the next page.请看下一页上端的DE两个例子。
D
Brother
兄弟
Beautiful, athletic
爱美,又爱运动
Teasing, shouting, laughing
爱闹,爱叫,又爱笑
Friend and enemy too
是我的朋友
Mine
也是我的敌人
E
Summer
夏天
Sleepy, salty
困乏,咸涩
Drying, drooping, dreading
干涸,枯萎,恐怖
Week in, week out
周而复始
Endless
永无止境
Haiku is a Japanese form of poetry that is made up of 17 syllables.
俳句诗(Haiku)是一种日本诗,由17个音节组成。It is not a traditional form of English poetry, but is very popular with English writers.它不属于英诗的传统形式,但是在用英语写作的人们中间,这种诗也是很流行的。It is easy to write and, like the cinquain , can give a clear picture and create a special feeling using the minimum of words.它容易写,而且像五行诗一样,它可以用最少的词语呈现出一幅清晰的画面,表达出一种特殊的感情。The two haiku poems (F and G) above are translations from the Japanese.下面两首俳句诗(右边的FG)就是从日文翻译过来的。
F
A fallen blossom
落下的花朵
Is coming back to the branch.
回到了树枝上。
Look, a butterfly!
瞧啊,是只蝴蝶!
( by Moritake)
(作者:Moritake
G
Snow having melted,
雪儿融化了,
The whole village is brimful
整个村庄充满着
Of happy children.
欢乐的儿童。
(by Issa)
(作者:Issa
Did you know that English speakers also enjoy other forms of Asian poetry - Tang poems from China in particular?
你知道吗?说英语的人也喜欢其他类型的亚洲诗,尤其是中国的唐诗,A lot of Tang poetry has been translated into English.许多唐诗已经被翻译成英文了。This Tang poem (H) is a translation from the Chinese.下面这首唐诗(H)就是从中文翻译过来的。
H
Where she awaits her husband
望夫石
(by Wang Jian)
王健
On and on the river flows.
望夫处,江悠悠。
Never looking back,Transformed into stone.
化为石,不回头。
Day by day upon the mountain top,wind and rain revolve.
山头日日风复雨,
Should the traveller return,this stone would utter speech.
行人归来石应语。
With so many different forms of poetry to choose from, students may eventually want to write poems of their own.
有了这么多可供选择的诗歌类型,学生们最终也许想自己作诗了。It is easier than you might think and certainly worth a try!写诗比你想象的要容易,绝对值得一试。

4.选修六Unit 2 I'VE SAVED THE SUMMER我把夏天省下来
(by Rod McKuen)
罗德·麦丘恩(Rod McKuen
I've saved the summer
我把夏天省下,
And I give it all to you
全都交给你。
To hold on winter mornings
当雪花儿初降时,
When the snow is new.
让冬天的早晨停住。
I've saved some sunlight
我把阳光省下,
If you should ever need
以供你不时之需。
A place away from darkness
在那远离黑暗的地方,
Where your mind can feed.
你的心灵会得到滋养。
And for myself I've kept your smile
When you were but nineteen,
那年你才十九岁,我就珍藏了你的微笑。
Till you're older you'll not know
等你长大成人以后,
What brave young smiles can mean.
才知道年轻勇敢的微笑的奥秘。
I know no answers
我不知道有什么办法,
To help you on your way
帮你踏上你人生的旅程。
The answers lie somewhere
答案也许就在某处:
At the bottom of the day.
在白天结束的那个时辰。
But if you've a need for love
但是如果你需要爱,
I'll give you all l own
我会献上我所有的爱。
It might help you down the road
它也许能帮你踏上旅程,
Till you've found your own.
直到你也找到属于你的爱。
  评论这张
 
阅读(317)| 评论(0)
推荐 转载

历史上的今天

在LOFTER的更多文章

评论

<#--最新日志,群博日志--> <#--推荐日志--> <#--引用记录--> <#--博主推荐--> <#--随机阅读--> <#--首页推荐--> <#--历史上的今天--> <#--被推荐日志--> <#--上一篇,下一篇--> <#-- 热度 --> <#-- 网易新闻广告 --> <#--右边模块结构--> <#--评论模块结构--> <#--引用模块结构--> <#--博主发起的投票-->
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

页脚

网易公司版权所有 ©1997-2017